Junior Learn to Row Clinic
- Juniors (Grades 9-12)
- Session 1: April 7 & 14 from 9-11AM
- Session 2: April 21 & 28 from 9-11AM
- High School students are invited to learn how to row at this 2-day clinic. Students will learn about the sport of rowing, be introduced to the equipment, learn the proper technique on an indoor rowing machine, and learn how to properly row on Lake Lemon. After the LTR, students will be invited to join the Junior Rowing Program to further develop their skills.
- Cost: $100/session (includes t-shirt and registration fee)
- For more information, contact Coach Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register NOW!! Fill out this form and email it to Coach Madison to reserve your spot.